Solid Signal > Cell Phone Accessories > Cell Phone Signal Boosters and Amplifiers > Wilson Electronics WER2FC-SK
Wilson Electronics Repeater Kit for a Two Story Office Building Using Standard Coaxial Cable F Connectors (WER2FC-SK)
Brand: Wilson Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
This Wilson amplifier kit is a dual band kit based around the Wilson 801265 amplifier, which covers all US networks except Nextel. This kit is designed by the Technicians at Solid Signal, and includes components designed to suit most customer situations.
- 70dB Gain Up or Down
- 3.5 dB Nominal Noise Figure
- Power Requirements: 120-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
This Kit requires 4 Standard Coaxial Cables which are sold separately
Kit Includes: Wilson 801265 Amplifier, 301201 Omni-Directional Outdoor Antenna, 301151 x 2 Omni-Directional Inside Dome Antenna, and one Wilson 859959 splitter.
- Wilson’s strongest amplifier split two ways to give you a boosted signal for your company’s cell phones on different floors of the building, even if the floors are concrete!
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
- Dual Band Frequency
- Frequency detail (up/down): 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz and 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz
- Connector Type: F Female
- Does Not Work with Nextel
Kit Includes: Wilson 801265
Omni-Directional Outdoor Antenna, 301151
x 2 Omni-Directional Inside Dome Antenna, and one Wilson 859959
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wilson Electronics Repeater Kit for a Two Story Office Building Using Standard Coaxial Cable F Connectors (WER2FC-SK)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!