Home > Installation Tools > Hand Tools > Hobbes WL-F601-PRO
Hobbes introduces the DigiWiFi, a compact small digital WiFi detector/scanner that has all the features needed to quickly see at a glance what networks can be connected to and if they are password protected.
- Slim design (65mm x 70mm x 24mm)
- LCD screen with backlight
- Display Summary of total AP's in different channels
- Shows standard 802.11b or 802.11g
- Identify AP or Peer connections
- Shows network ID (SSID) up to 10 connections monitored at one scan, 4 level of signal strength, channel used (1-14), and encryption status WEP, WPA, or none
- Coverage: Up to 300 feet (90 m) in open environment
- Compatibility: IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g networks
- Auto powers off
- CE approved
- Complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules
- RoHs compliant
To use the DigiWifi, simply press the ON button and it just takes a few seconds to scan the available networks and then displays a slew of important information. First, it shows the name of the network and the strength (in bars). Below that, it shows if it's an 802.11A, 802.11B, or 802.11G network along with password protection information.
If you move to a new area and need to rescan, simply press the "Scan" button and a few seconds later all the networks once again appear. By pressing the "next" button, it will instantly scroll through the types of wireless networks it finds.
If you're constantly hunting down an open wireless network at the airport or library, this compact device will give you all the information you need to detect and display what network to join if there is something available.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hobbes DigiWiFi WL-F601 Digital WiFi Scanner (WL-F601-PRO)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!