This WMIA-199N wireless module offers up to 5x faster speeds than 802.11g while staying backward compatible with 802.11a , 802.11g and 802.11b networks.
- Frequency Band: 802.11n draft 2.0 2.4GHz / 5.8 GHz dual band (dual radio)
- Chipset: Atheros XSPAN AR9001-3NX AR9160 MAC/BB +AR9106 RF (MB82) BC1E 042
- Antenna: 3x U.FL Connectors (3T/3R)
- Host interface: 32-bit mini-PCI, Type III A
- FCC/CE certified (ongoing)
- OS support: Linux (Atheros hasnt have Windows driver of AR9160 yet)
2.4GHz and 5GHz co-existence
Operating at both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands, WMIA-199N is the
ideal solution to add 802.11N Wireless feature to the broadband or
digital Video/Audio platform. Avoid the interference in 2.4GHz
frequency, by using the 5GHz band, you can stream Audio and Video files
wirelessly to your entertainment systems with the ensured quality, even
during heavy data usage.
MIMO (Multiple-input multiple-output ) Technologies
WMIA-199N provides 3 external antenna connectors as option and it is
based on the advanced MIMO technologies, which ensures not only the
optimization of the speed, but also the maximum coverage.
Here are available downloads related to this product: