Solid Signal > Home and Garden > Weather Stations > La Crosse Technology WS-1912U-IT
La Crosse Technology WS-1912U-IT Professional Weather Station (WS1912UIT)
Brand: La Crosse Technology
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Track your outdoor weather. Professional Weather Center displays temperature, wind, and pressure readings with a 12 hour historical graph. Wireless thermo-hygro sensor transmits temperature, wind information within seconds to the base unit and has a transmission range of 330.
Weather Center stores up to 140 historical sets of weather data recorded within 3 hour intervals and storm warning alarm to warn you of bad weather coming. Packed full of features: wind speed and gust, wind chill (°F/°C), and dew point with min/max records, min/max values for outdoor temp and humidity, indoor temperature, barometric pressure and weather forecast with icons and tendency arrows. Manual Set 12/24 hour time display with calendar and alarms. Wireless Technology packed with convenience.
- Wireless weather station for temperature, humidity, air pressure, and wind measurements; with forecast icon and tendency arrow
- Wall-mounted or free-standing base; 8-level contrast LCD with 12/24-hour clock, date, day of week, and indoor temperature (F/C)
- Thermo-hygro sensor transmits from up to 330 feet; cable-connected wind sensor for wind speed, wind chill, gusts, and dew point
- Holds up to 140 weather data sets of all recorded values; requires separate purchase of 5 AA batteries
- Receiver measures 4-3/5 inches wide by 1 inch deep by 5-2/5 inches high; limited 1-year manufacturers warranty
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for La Crosse Technology WS-1912U-IT Professional Weather Station (WS1912UIT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!