The La Crosse Technology WT3122A atomic analog wall clock has a white dial and a wide, solid wood surround with a beautiful walnut finish. Overall diameter is 12.5 inches (31.8cm). Classically elegant, this analog atomic wall clock is perfect both for the executive or professional office and for the home.
- Accurate to 1 second per million years.
- Sets automatically to WWVB radio signal.
- Pushbutton selection of all four U.S. mainland time zones.
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings Time.
- Manual time-set capability for use anywhere outside the WWVB signal range.
- Low battery indication via 2-second steps of second hand.
- Powered by one AA (1.5V) alkaline battery, with normal life of over 1 year (battery must be obtained separately).
• Accurate to 1 second per million years
Sets automatically to WWVB radio signal
• Pushbutton selection of all
four U.S. mainland time zones
• Automatically adjusts for daylight
• Manual time-set capability for use anywhere outside
the WWVB signal range
• White face with walnut-finished wood surround
for a look of classic elegance
• Low battery indication via 2-second
steps of second hand
• Powered by one AA alkaline battery (not
included), with normal life of over 1 year
Diameter: 12.5 inches (31.8cm) overall, Depth:1.5 inches (3.8cm)
Note: This unit has atomic clock functionality. The atomic clock can receive
time broadcasts from the U.S. Atomic clock transmitter in Colorado, and
synchronize itself to the U.S. Atomic clock every night. As long as the signal
is strong where the atomic clock is located, the atomic clock will maintain
accuracy to a fraction of a second, and reset itself for daylight savings time
(unless you choose to disable the DST function). However, if the atomic clock
is located where the signal is poor, due to metal in the construction of your
building blocking the signal, or due to electrical interference from nearby
electrical appliances or computers, then the atomic clock may not always
receive adequate signal. Under these conditions, the atomic clock may still
synchronize occasionally, when weather conditions are ideal, or may need to be