Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Cables > Vericom XHD06-04387
A High Speed HDMI Cable with RedMere technology delivers excellent signal integrity over long distances using the slimmest cables available. This cable is easier to route and easier to hide than traditional thicker, bulkier HDMI cables and still fully supports 3D, 4K, and HD 1080p applications. RedMere technology is directional so one end must be connected to the source device and the other end connected to the sink / display device.
- Sturdy construction with fully molded connectors w/ silver metal band for more durability
- Supports: 3D, 4K, HD 1080p, ARC, SYCC601, Ethernet
- Directional; the connector end with the RedMere® logo should be connected to the source
- Built-In Ethernet Channel for Compatible Devices
- CL2 Rated For In-Wall Use (10, 12, 15, 30, 40, 50, 60 & 75 ft.)
- Corrosion Resistant Gold-Plated Connectors
- Triple shielded for EMI/RFI protection
- Packaging: Polybag
- Length: 6'
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Vericom High Speed HDMI VR Series Cable w/ RedMere - 6ft (XHD06-04387)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!