Home > Commercial Equipment > Test Equipment > Applied Instruments XR-3
The XR-3 is a revolutionary test instrument platform. The base unit is a rugged chassis, display and portable power supply that accepts easily swappable modules for test signal measurement purposes. Economically efficient, the XR-3 allows you to choose only the test modules that your application requires.
- Durable case with rubber shock guards
- Color graphic LCD screen, sunlight readable display
- Glow-in-the-dark numeric keypad with arrow key controls
- Rechargeable / Easily Replaceable Li-Ion battery
- USB computer interface for firmware updates
- Operates while charging via AC
- Quick charge battery with universal AC or vehicle 12 VDC
- Modular design for longer life and more flexibility
- Accepts various easily-swappable modules (sold separately)
- Note: XR-TS2-01 module is needed for testing satellite signals.
In the future as your testing needs change, you’ll need only a new module, not an entire instrument. Test modules that “slide and click” into the XR-3 available now include DBS satellite, VSAT satellite, and cable TV/off-air broadcast. Other modules will follow. The XR-3 platform is ideal for installers and private cable operators that demand fast, easy signal measurements today and in the future.
Battery.........................rechargeable Li-Ion, 4400mAh 12.6V Max
Run time/charge..............4 hours for a single LNA
(depends on LNA current draw)
Universal AC charger.....100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
fast charge and then trickle
Computer Interface..........USB (Ethernet optional)
Size/Weight......................9”W x 7”H x 2.5”D / 3.2 lbs.
(without rubber guards) 22.9cm x 17.8cm x 6.4cm / 1452 g
Operating Temperature Range......-20°F to 120°F (-29°C to 49°C)
Battery Charge Temperature Range..41°F to 100°F (5°C to 38°C)
Warranty.........................12 month limited
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Shoulder strap
- Cordura protective flap
- Universal AC switching power supply with line cord (100 VAC to 240 VAC Transformer)
- Automobile cigarette-lighter adapter battery charge cord (12V DC)
- PC data transfer cable (USB)
- Quick Start Guide
- Desktop kickstand
- Hard shell protective carrying case
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Applied Instruments Modular Test Instrument Base (XR-3)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!