Home > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas > UBiQUiTi XR3
Ubiquiti XR3 - 3.4-3.7 GHz Unlicensed Wireless 25db (XR3-3.5)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
With the seemingly infinite amount of consumer wireless devices being deployed worldwide, the unlicensed 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz noise floors are quickly rendering the bands useless for high throughput, reliable networking. The XtremeRange3 allows WISPs to operate more robust, reliable, and carrier-grade broadband wireless networks in a frequency band free of the noise created by the glut of existing commodity radio equipment. At the same time, the XtremeRange3 can serve as a powerful and economical choice for 3.5 GHz licensed wireless systems. It offers full compatibility with the Atheros Linux MadWifi driver and supports powerful software features.
- Chipset: Atheros, 6th Generation, AR5414 with SuperA/Turbo Support
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Radio Operation:802.11 Based MAC/PHY
- Interface: 32-bit mini-PCI Type IIIA
- Operation Voltage: 3.3VDC
- Antenna Ports: Single MMCX
- Temperature Range: -45C to +85C
- Security: WPA,WPA2, AES-CCM & TKIP Encription, 802.1x, 64/128/152bit WEP
- Data Rates: 6Mbps, 9Mbps, 12Mbps, 24Mbps, 36Mbps, 48Mbps, 54Mbps
- TX Channel Width Support: 5Mhz / 10Mhz / 20Mhz / 40Mhz
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti XR3 - 3.4-3.7 GHz Unlicensed Wireless 25db (XR3-3.5)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!