Solid Signal > Cell Phone Accessories > Signal Boosters
Wi-Ex zBoost YX110 Dual Band zPocket Cell Phone Signal Booster (YX110)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The zBoost zPocket cell phone signal booster extends a cell zone for travel and single users in dorms, hotels, home or offices.
- Easy to use – just plug in and start talking
- Great for travel - small footprint and lightweight
- Dual-band works with all phones and US carriers except Nextel
- Extends phone battery life (uses less power when signal is stronger)
- Maintains network integrity using innovative patent-pending technology
- YX110 cell phone booster covers 800 and 1900 Mhz frequencies
- The YX110 DOES NOT benefit iDENTM (trademark Motorola), NextelTM (trademark Nextel Communications Corp)
- Increases cell phone signal for your phone as it sits in the pocket (20ft. cord is provided form base unit to pocket)
- Great for using speakerphone, headsets, or Bluetooth devices
- Decreases dropped or missed calls
zBoost zPocket for a Pocket Cell Zone - Product Specifications: YX110
Frequency 1850 - 1990MHz (1900 MHz) 824 – 894 MHz (800 MHz)
System Gain 26db (1900 MHz) 31db (800 MHz)
Coverage Distance from zPocket is dependent upon headset or speaker range
Network Support CDMA, GSM, TDMA, AMPS, GPRS, EDGE, 1xRTT, EVDO, HSDPA
Wall Supply Unit 100-240VAC; 60Hz
Power consumption 1W standby, 3W max signal
Base Unit size and weight 4” x 5” 1.3” – 10 oz.
Operating Conditions 5O to 40OC (40 to 105OF)
Window Unit, Pocket, and Power Supply
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wi-Ex zBoost YX110 Dual Band zPocket Cell Phone Signal Booster (YX110)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!