Solid Signal > Cell Phone Accessories > Cell Phone Signal Boosters and Amplifiers > zBoost YX300-PCS-CEL
Wi-Ex zBoost YX300-PCS-CEL Dual Band Wireless Personal Cell Phone Signal Booster (YX300-PCS-CEL/zBoost zP)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
New and Improved Version of the YX300 Now Available -YX230 On Sale Now!
The zBoost dual band cell phone signal booster extends a zBoost Cell Zone 4-6 feet for a single user at their work area. Perfect for college dorm rooms and hotel rooms.
- Create your own Cell Zone up to 6-ft distance from antenna. Need to cover more area? Use the YX 510-PCS/CEL
- Designed for single user in a Dorm, Apartment, Hotel or Office
- 20 Feet of Cable is supplied to go from Antenna to Base unit
- Helps to eliminate dropped or missed calls
- Receive important calls and E-mail INSIDE
- Great for hotels, apartments and dorm rooms
- Extends the battery life of your phone
- Compatible with all phones and all U.S. carriers (exception IDEN, Nextel)
- Just plug it in - Everything included
- Improves cellular reception for Quad-Band phones such as the Apple iPhone
- 30 Day Guarantee – We are confident this product will improve your cell phone signal. So much so, that we offer a no questions asked 30 day return policy on any Wi-Ex zBoost product. All product components must be returned in the original packaging.
Wi-Ex is the leader in consumer cell phone signal boosters. ZBoost enhaces the performance of your cell phone, smartphone, PDA and wireless datacard.
Compatability - Dual Band zBoosts are compatible with all U.S. carriers regardless of technology (except IDEN Nextel.)
Patent-Pending technologies protect the carrier network by continually adapting to signals to prevent interference and remain transparent to the wireless network.
3 Easy Steps:
1. Place zBoost in a window where you receive at least one bar. You must have some signal where you place zBoost. It does not create signal.
2. Connect the antenna to zBoost and place antenna in the center of your workspace. For best results, the antenna should remain at least 10 ft from your zBoost.
3. Plug the Power Supply into an outlet and connect the other end of the Power Supply to zBoost. Note: If a red light appears during set up or anytime during use, move the desk antenna further from the window unit and/or move the phone away from the window unit or desk antenna.
1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wi-Ex zBoost YX300-PCS-CEL Dual Band Wireless Personal Cell Phone Signal Booster (YX300-PCS-CEL/zBoost zP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!