THIS WIRELESS EXTENDER MODEL WORKS FOR 800 MHz CELLULAR PHONES ONLY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CELL PHONE THAT OPERATES ON THE FREQUENCY OF 824-894 MHz, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM. PRODUCT WILL NOT WORK WITH IDEN OR NEXTEL.
Not sure what frequency your cell phone operates in? Cell phone service providers operate on different frequency ranges depending on your location. For more information, weve created a "How To" for determining your cellular frequency range, more >>
For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding the YX500-CEL, please click here.
Improve Cell Phone Coverage in Your Home or Office
Do you have trouble using your cell phone in your home or office? The YX500-CEL cell phone signal booster is ideal for improving the coverage in these areas. You wont have to go outside or near a window to use your cell phone again! The YX500-CEL captures the 824-894 MHz signal outside and amplifies it where you want it - in your home or office. Dont miss that important call! It is easy to install and there are no complicated setup steps. The YX500-CEL cell phone booster is the solution for your home or office cell phone coverage needs.
The YX500-CEL DOES NOT benefit iDENTM (trademark Motorola), NextelTM (trademark Nextel Communications Corp), or Cellular 1900 MHz services. For 1900 MHz use the YX500-PCS.
YX500-CEL SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
- Make sure your cell phone works outside your home or office
- Install the signal antenna on your roof or in the attic
- Find a spot for the base unit where you need the coverage the most
- Run the cable from the signal antenna to the base unit. Plug it in and wait 30 seconds for setup
- Now, you have "wireless where you want it"
YX500-CEL Improves many cell phone and PDA applications:
||3G Hi-Speed Data
||Security System Back-Up
||Download Ringtones and Games
YX500-CEL PACKAGE CONTENTS
- BASE UNIT - The heart of the Wireless Extenders system is a revolutionary signal enhancer that blends with most home and office environments. This patent-pending unit amplifies both the wireless signal from the network tower and the users cell phone. There is no software or setup, simply plug it in.
- SIGNAL ANTENNA - This unique antenna goes on your roof or attic. It captures the signal from the 824-894 MHz network outside.
- CABLE - included is 35 feet of white, DBS satellite coaxial cable that connects the signal antenna with the base unit. This cable can be used inside or outside.
- MOUNTING HARDWARE - This allows for easy installation of the signal antenna and base unit.
- POWER SUPPLY - Supplies the power to the base unit. Just plug it in and you are ready to go.
YX500-CEL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Signal Antenna Cable: Outdoor rated 75 Ohm DBS satellite coaxial cable, F male
Base Unit Antenna cable: 50 Ohm coaxial cable, TNC male
Frequency: 824-894 MHz Only
THIS WIRELESS EXTENDER MODEL WORKS FOR CELLULAR PHONES ON THE 824-894 MHz BANDWIDTH ONLY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CELL PHONE OPERATING ON THIS FREQUENCY, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM.
Not sure what frequency your cell phone operates in? Cell phone service providers operate on different frequency ranges depending on your location. For more information, weve created a "How To" for determining your cellular frequency range, more
Total Signal Gain: 60dB (Adaptive)
Output Power: <0.5 Watt EiRP (with included antenna)
Unit weight: 1 lb
Unit size: 5" x 7" x 2"
Power Input: 100-120 VAC 60 Hz
Power Outut: 5VDC, 2.0 A
Industry Canada Approved