Home > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas > Zinwell ZW-2010
Zinwell ZW-2010 Board Access Point/Client Bridge 802.11b/g 250mW (ZW-2010)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Zinwell ZW-2010 is an outdoor low cost high power multi-mode wireless access point solution specially designed for WISP applications in any harsh environments. It is not just an N-in-1 box, but employs up to 20 dBm (100mW) 802.11g RF output power which enables WISP operators to reach more customers in a broader area. For todays competitive WISP market, Zinwells ZW-2010 is an ideal solution encompassing the flexible deployment, high security, lower TCO, and ease-of-use advantages.
- Adjustable RF output power
- High RF output power for long range radio link
- PoE Built-in for single cable installation
- Adjustable RF Output Power
- High Power Output for Long Range Radio Link
- PoE Built-in for Single Cable Installation
- Configurable Multi-Mode AP: Access Point (AP), AP Client, Wireless
Distribution System (WDS), Wireless Router, AP Client with Routing
Function (WISP Mode)
- User Friendly Web GUI for Device Configuration
- Up-to-date Security Technologies: 64bit & 128bit WEP, WPA Personal and WPA Enterprise with TKIP and / or AES,
- VoIP-Friendly QoS mechanism: Bandwidth Management, IP ToS
- Operating Temperature:-30 C - +60 C
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Zinwell ZW-2010 Board Access Point/Client Bridge 802.11b/g 250mW (ZW-2010)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!