Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wireless Routers
ZyXEL ZYWALL2WG 3G Mobile Router and Firewall for 3G Networks (ZYWALL2WG)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The ZyXEL Brodband Security Appliance uses Internet access through 3G networks to allow access anywhere with cellular reception. Dual-band Tri-mode Access Point with Wireless 802.11a/b/g Networks for maximum connectivity. Includes Web-based Content Filtering Services for increased productivity.
- Connect to the Internet via wired broadband such as DSL, cable or FiOS
- Internet Access through 3G Networks* (HSDPA, UMTS, GPRS, EDGE)
- Dual-band Tri-mode Access Point with Wireless 802.11 a/b/g Network
- Web-based Content Filtering Services Available
- Advanced ZyNOSTM ICSA Certified SPI Firewall and IPSec VPN Protection
- Configurable 4-Port LAN/DMZ/WLAN Zones
Internet access through 3G networks (HSDPA, UMTS, GPRS, EDGE, EVDO, CDMA):
The ZyWALL 2WG provides users even more convenient Internet access with 3G service to eliminate the limitation of the wired network and extends the last-mile service wirelessly. Incorporated the wired environment, the solution can apply Backup WAN and Load Balancing features to various applications while offering more mobility with Wi-Fi connectivity. The ZyWALL 2WG supports both HSDPA/CDMA Cellular networks. For a list of specific cards supported, please see specifications.
Virtual Private Network (VPN) Connection:
The ZyWALL 2WG supports ZyNOS ICSA-certified IPSec VPN suitable for deployments from remote sites to the central server. As data encryption over the Internet ensures secure transmission between two sites without expensive leased lines, global interconnectivity can be achieved at a minimal cost. Thanks to the Redundant IPSec VPN feature, the ZyWALL 2WGs dialup client will keep the connection running even the primary VPN connection fails.
Secured Firewall Protection:
The ICSA-certified ZyNOS Firewall on the ZyWALL 2WG provides robust, reliable firewall security with high performance. Based on Stateful Packet inspection and Denial of Service (DoS) technology, it provides the first-line defense against hackers, network intruders and other hazardous threats.
Secure Zone Technology:
The ZyWALL 2WG offers the Secure Zone technology that SOHO users can simply deploy access servers in a DMZ zone separated from the trusted local network (LAN). The DMZ zone and WLAN zone have their own DHCP service, and all zones are securely segregated by firewall rules
Mode of Operation:
- Routing Mode
- Transparent Mode (Bridge)
- NAT (Network Address Translation)
- Dial Backup
Virtual Private Network:
- 5 simultaneous IPSec VPN Connections
- DES/3DES/AES encryption
- Manual Key, IKE and PKI(X.509)
- IPSec NAT Traversal
- Xauth User Authentication
- Redundant VPN connection (VPN HA)
- Transparent Firewall (Bridge mode)
- Stateful Packet Inspection
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Real-time Attack Alert and Logs
- Java/AactiveX/Cookie/ Proxy Blocking
- URL and Key word Blocking
- Web Content Filtering
- DHCP client/server/relay
- Web GUI (HTTP, HTTPS)
- Command Line Interface (Console, Telnet, SSH)
- Firmware Upgrade (Web GUI, TFTP/FTP/SFTP)
- Vantage Centralized Network Management
- IEEE802.11a/b/g compliant
- MAC Filter
- 64/128-bits WEP encryption
- IEEE802.1x (EAP-MD5/TLS/TTLS/PEAP)
- Configurable output power
- Status LED Indicator : PWR, LAN/DMZ 1~4, WAN, AUX, WLAN, CARD
- Power adapter: 12VDC
- Reset Button: Yes
- LAN/ DMZ: 4-port switch, 10/100Mbps Auto MDI/MDIX
- WAN: 10/100Mbps Auto MDI/MDIX
- Dial Backup : RS-232 on RJ-45 Null Modem Port
- Console : RS-232 on RJ-45 Port
- Dimensions: 8.6"(W) x 5.8"(D) x 1.2"(H) 220 (W) x 148 (D) x 30.5 (H) mm
- Weight : 1.1lbs / 517g
- Operating Temperature: 32º F ~ 122º F / 0°C ~ 50°C
- Operating Humidity: 20% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -22º F ~ 140º F / -30°C ~ 60°C
- Storage Humidity: 20% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- EMC: FCC Part 15 Class B, CE-EMC Class B, C-Tick Class B, VCCI Class B
- Safety: CSA International, CE EN60950-1 (UL60950-1, CSA60950-1, EN60950-1, IEC60950-1)
- Green Product and WEEE comply with
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
** 1-Year Warranty available only in the U.S.A and Canada.
*** Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended System Requirements. Please contact Microsoft for details.
**** The software included with this product is not Mac-compatible.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for ZyXEL ZYWALL2WG 3G Mobile Router and Firewall for 3G Networks (ZYWALL2WG)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!