Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Are you a cord-cutter in the Cleveland-Akron TV market who wants to watch the Nuggets on TV? Solid Signal gives you all the pro hoops you want after you cut the cord.
If you live in the Cleveland-Akron area and love basketball, you probably support the Cavaliers. If you’re a cord-cutter, you won’t be able to these or any other pro basketball games on broadcast TV. This isn’t fair to sports fans who want to distance themselves from costly cable bills. To solve this, we have ways to bring you all the Cavaliers action at the Quicken Loans Arena and on the road. You also can see any other basketball team you like. When it comes to pro hoops, Solid Signal has cord-cutters covered.
DIRECTV'S NBA LEAGUE PASS
If you want to cut the cord and still watch pro hoops, you need a DIRECTV viewing package that includes NBA LEAGUE PASS. A DIRECTV satellite system brings cord-cutters the best way to enjoy pro basketball. While the blackout rule is still a factor, LEAGUE PASS connects you with more games than you would be able to see otherwise. This offers hoops fans many great benefits, including:
- Comes with the NBA League Pass Mobile streaming package.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- Fantasy basketball fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- Anyone who follows out-of-state hoops teams can see these games with NBA LEAGUE PASS.
- You can combine satellite TV with your TV antenna for free local HDTV programming.
It’s Tip-Off Time!
NBA LEAGUE PASS is the best way for Cleveland area cord-cutters to enjoy pro basketball. Solid Signal can bring this and other pro sports programming to your home. And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching basketball and cutting the cord.