Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
You can cut the cord in Minnesota and still see all the Timberwolves games on TV. Solid Signal delivers all the National Basketball Association games to cord-cutters.
Basketball fans in the Minneapolis-St. Paul TV market already know about the National Basketball Association’s “blackout rule.” It's the reason you can’t see any Timberwolves games on broadcast TV. At Solid Signal, we believe you deserve to see all the action at the Target Center and on the road. And if you follow any out-of-state teams, you won't see those games, either. To solve this problem, Solid Signal provides you with options to see all the basketball games you want and still deliver free HDTV with your TV antenna.
DIRECTV'S NBA LEAGUE PASS
If you want to cut the cord and still see pro hoops, you need a DIRECTV viewing package that includes NBA LEAGUE PASS. A DIRECTV satellite system offers cord-cutters the best way to enjoy pro basketball. While the blackout rule is still a factor, LEAGUE PASS connects you with more games than you would be able to see otherwise. This offers Minneapolis area hoops fans many great benefits, which include:
- The NBA League Pass Mobile streaming package.
- The Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode (with a DIRECTV Genie DVR).
- The choice between home and away team broadcasts.
- The ability to flip between games with your favorite players. (Ideal for fantasy basketball fans.)
- Watch home and away games of every team in the league.
- Keeping your TV antenna for free local HDTV programming.
It’s Tip-Off Time!
If you want to cut the cord and watch hoops too, you need NBA LEAGUE PASS in your life. Solid Signal can bring this and other pro sports programming to your home. And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching basketball and cutting the cord.