Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
If Tampa had a pro basketball team, you couldn’t see their games with a TV antenna. Fortunately, Solid Signal brings hoops to anyone who wants to cut the cord.
Are you a basketball fan who lives in the Tampa-St. Petersburg TV market? If so, you probably support the Miami Heat, or perhaps you follow some out-of-state hoops team. Solid Signal doesn’t judge. We just want to make sure cord-cutters like you get to see all the home and away games of whatever team you like. We provide options that allow cord-cutters in theTampa area to watch all the teams play all the games, both home and away. Best of all, you get to keep your TV antenna and all the free local HDTV it delivers.
DIRECTV'S NBA LEAGUE PASS
If you want to cut the cord and still watch pro hoops, you need a DIRECTV viewing package that includes NBA LEAGUE PASS. A DIRECTV satellite system brings cord-cutters the best way to enjoy pro basketball. While the blackout rule is still a factor, LEAGUE PASS connects you with more games than you would be able to see otherwise. This offers Boston hoops fans many great benefits, including:
- Comes with the NBA League Pass Mobile streaming package.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- Fantasy basketball fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- Anyone who follows out-of-state hoops teams can see these games with NBA LEAGUE PASS.
- You can combine satellite TV with your TV antenna for free local HDTV programming.
It’s Tip-Off Time!
If you want to cut the cord and watch hoops too, then you need NBA LEAGUE PASS in your life. Solid Signal can bring this and other pro sports programming to your home. And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching basketball and cutting the cord.