Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Are you a cord-cutter in the Denver TV market who wants to watch the Nuggets on TV? Solid Signal gives you all the pro hoops you want after you cut the cord.
If you live in the Denver area and love basketball, chances are good that you support the Nuggets. If you’re a cord-cutter, you won’t be able to see your favorite team’s games. In fact, you won’t be able to see any pro basketball on broadcast TV. We don’t think this is fair to sports fans who want to distance themselves from costly cable companies. This is why we have ways to bring you all the Nuggets action at the Pepsi Center and on the road. You also get to see any other basketball teams you like. When it comes to pro hoops, we have cord-cutters covered.
DIRECTV'S NBA LEAGUE PASS
If you want to cut the cord and still watch pro hoops, you need a DIRECTV viewing package that includes NBA LEAGUE PASS. A DIRECTV satellite system brings cord-cutters the best way to enjoy pro basketball. While the blackout rule is still a factor, LEAGUE PASS connects you with more games than you would be able to see otherwise. This offers Boston hoops fans many great benefits, including:
- Comes with the NBA League Pass Mobile streaming package.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- Fantasy basketball fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- Anyone who follows out-of-state hoops teams can see these games with NBA LEAGUE PASS.
- You can combine satellite TV with your TV antenna for free local HDTV programming.
It’s Tip-Off Time!
NBA LEAGUE PASS is the best way for Denver area cord-cutters to enjoy pro basketball. Solid Signal can bring this and other pro sports programming to your home. And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching basketball and cutting the cord.