Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Seattle area cord-cutters can watch all the pro hoops they want in their TV market. Just call Solid Signal when you want to cut the cord.
If you live in the Seattle area and love basketball, you only have one team to support – the Seattle Storm the Women’s National Basketball Association. You used to have two, but the Supersonics packed up and left for Oklahoma City in 2008. If you’re a diehard fan, this means supporting another state’s men’s team. No matter who that is, you won’t be able to see that team’s games, or watch the Storm play, with just your TV antenna… unless you call us. Solid Signal has ways to deliver all the pro basketball action to Seattle area cord-cutters.
DIRECTV'S NBA LEAGUE PASS
If you want to cut the cord and still watch pro hoops, you need a DIRECTV viewing package that includes NBA LEAGUE PASS. A DIRECTV satellite system brings cord-cutters the best way to enjoy pro basketball. While the blackout rule is still a factor, LEAGUE PASS connects you with more games than you would be able to see otherwise. This offers Boston hoops fans many great benefits, including:
- Comes with the NBA League Pass Mobile streaming package.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- Fantasy basketball fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- Anyone who follows out-of-state hoops teams can see these games with NBA LEAGUE PASS.
- You can combine satellite TV with your TV antenna for free local HDTV programming.
It’s Tip-Off Time!
If you want to cut the cord and watch hoops too, then you need NBA LEAGUE PASS in your life. Solid Signal can bring this and other pro sports programming to your home. And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching basketball and cutting the cord.