Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Cord-cutters in the San Francisco area can’t watch professional hockey with just a TV antenna. But don’t panic! Solid Signal delivers NHL hockey after you’ve cut the cord.
If you’re a hockey fan in the San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose area, chances are you support the San Jose Sharks. Unfortunately, you can’t see any of their games with just a TV antenna. And if you support teams outside your home state, you can’t see those games either. At Solid Signal, we believe this isn’t fair to Sharks fans such as yourself who love hockey. This is why we give you options that let you keep your TV antenna and still catch all the action on the ice.
DIRECTV NHL® Center Ice®
Are you ready for some NHL action in the Dallas area? Then you need a DIRECTV viewing packagewith NHL CENTER ICE programming. With up to 40 out-of-market games each week, you’ll get to see your favorite NHL team no matter which one it is. Yes, it means adding satellite TV to your home entertainment system, but CENTER ICE offers many benefits, including:
- Comes with NHL Network™ during the season at no additional charge.
- Dual Feeds allow you to choose home or away broadcasts.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which lets you to watch multiple games at once.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Fantasy hockey fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- NHL CENTER ICE lets you watch games and teams from across the country.
- Use DIRECTV with your OTA antenna for free local TV programming.
It’s Hockey Night!
Are you a hockey fan in the San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose area who wants to cut the cord? If so, DIRECTV’s NHL CENTER ICE is your solution. As an DIRECTV Authorized Dealer, we bring you all the action on the ice and other professional sports.And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Just call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching hockey and cutting the cord.