Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Cord-cutters in the Boston area can enjoy the New England Patriots and other pro football teams. Solid Signal helps you watch football after you cut the cord.
Many cord-cutters in the Boston TV market can watch some or all of the Patriots’ home games on TV. You can see most of the team’s home games on CBS4, NBC7, and FOX35. Just keep in mind that games shown on ESPN and the NFL Network only can be seen on cable or satellite TV. This means cord-cutters only can enjoy some of the action at Gillette Stadium.
If you support the Pats, you’ll be glad to know that you can watch some of their games on a few of your local TV channels.
For the Complete NFL Experience…
If you want to see every game from every National Football League team, you need a DIRECTV viewing package with NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX. This programming package is a football fan’s dream come true! It’s available in satellite dish or as a streaming-only package for most Apple and Android mobile devices. You also can use your PS4 or Xbox One to stream NFL content to your TV. Streaming is free with a DIRECTV satellite TV subscription.
DIRECTV’s NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX offers football lovers many great benefits, including:
- RED ZONE CHANNEL®, DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE CHANNEL™, and NFL.com fantasy channels.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- Fantasy football fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- Football fans who follow teams outside New York City can see these games, too.
- DIRECTV can be used alongside your TV antenna, which lets you keep free local programming.
Hit The Field!
Cord-cutters in Boston. can enjoy NFL football with DIRECTV’s NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX. Solid Signal can bring you this and many other sports programming options. To make it happen, call us at 877.312.4547. We’re happy to deliver NFL football to your home after you’ve cut the cord.