Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
You can’t watch many professional hockey games in Columbus with your TV antenna. But don’t panic! Solid Signal brings Columbus Blue Jackets games and more to cord-cutters in Columbus.
Since 2000, Columbus has been the proud home of a professional hockey team. The Columbus Blue Jackets are members of the Metropolitan Division of the NHL’s Eastern Conference. If you cut the cord, you won’t be able to see any Blue Jackets games on your TV… unless you contact us. Solid Signal brings you all the Blue Jackets’ home and away games and best of all, you get to keep your TV antenna and all the free HDTV it delivers.
DIRECTV NHL® Center Ice®
Are you ready for some NHL action? Then you need a DIRECTV viewing package with NHL CENTER ICE. With up to 40 out-of-market games each week, this is the best way to enjoy the Columbus Blue Jackets and all the other National Hockey League teams. You also can keep your TV antenna and all the free local HDTV it delivers. This makes NHL CENTER ICE the perfect solution for hockey fans who want to cut the cord. The viewing package offers you a variety of benefits, which include:
- The NHL Network™ during the season at no additional charge.
- Dual Feeds that allow you to choose home or away broadcasts.
- The Game Mix channel, which lets you to watch multiple games at once.
- Picture-in-picture mode (with a DIRECTV Genie DVR).
- The ability to flip between games that feature your favorite players.
- Watching the home and away games of every team in the league.
- Keeping your TV antenna and all that free local TV programming.
It’s Hockey Night!
NHL CENTER ICE delivers pro hockey to cord cutters in the Columbus area. As a DIRECTV Authorized Dealer, we can bring this andr other professional sports to your home. We also can match you with the best TV antenna for the Columbus TV market. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching hockey and cutting the cord.