With the Chicago Cubs and the White Sox, baseball fans in the Windy City have two teams to support. Solid Signal makes sure you can cut the cord and still enjoy Chicagoland baseball games on TV.
Cubs and Sox fans already know about Major League Baseball’s “blackout rule.” It’s why you can’t see many of these teams’ games on cable TV. And if you want to cut the cord, you probably won’t be able to see any games at all! At Solid Signal, we believe this isn’t fair to Chicago cord-cutters who want to see their favorite teams. This is why we provide options that let you keep your TV antenna and still enjoy America’s favorite pastime.
DIRECTV’s MLB Extra Innings
DIRECTV’s MLB Extra Innings package is the best way for Chicago cord-cutters to enjoy professional baseball. It’s available for both satellite TV and/or streaming services. While the blackout rule is still a factor, MLB Extra Innings still connects you with more games than you otherwise would have. It also offers many other benefits, including:
- Comes with the MLB.TV streaming package and the Strike Zone channel.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- Fantasy baseball fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- Chicago fans who follow out-of-state teams can see these games with MLB Extra Innings.
Let’s Play Ball!
Want Chicago Cubs and White Sox games after you’ve cut the cord? DIRECTV’s MLB EXTRA INNINGS is your best bet. Solid Signal brings this amazing service to you. We can even help you combine satellite TV or streaming services with your TV antenna. This means watching baseball while still enjoying free local TV programming. So you see, Chicagoland fans can have it all after you cut the cord!