NFL Football for Chicago Cord-Cutters
People in Chicago love the Bears, but they also want to cut the cord. Solid Signal helps Chicagoans enjoy the Bears and every other football team and still get free HDTV.
If you’re a cord-cutter or plan to become one, you can see most Bears home games on CBS2, NBC5, and FOX32. There’s just one thing to keep in mind – games broadcast on ESPN and the NFL Network only can be seen on cable or satellite TV. If you want to watch the “Monsters of the Midway” play at Soldiers Field, just follow this schedule. (Don't see the schedule? Here's the same information full-screen.)
Get the Complete NFL Experience
If you want to see nearly every game from every NFL team, you need a DIRECTV viewing package with NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX. This programming package delivers is a football fan’s dream come true! It’s available in satellite dish or as a streaming-only package for most Apple and Android mobile devices. You also can use your PS4 or Xbox One to stream NFL content to your TV. Streaming is free with a DIRECTV subscription.
DIRECTV’s NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX offers football lovers many great benefits, including:
- RED ZONE CHANNEL®, DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE CHANNEL™, and NFL.com fantasy channels.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- Fantasy football fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- Football fans who follow teams outside New York City can see these games, too.
- DIRECTV can be used alongside your TV antenna, which allows you to keep free local programming.
Hit The Field, Cord-Cutters!
NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX is the best way for cord-cutters in the Chicago-Naperville-Elgin TV market to enjoy football. Solid Signal can bring you this and many other sports programming options. We can even help you combine satellite TV with your TV antenna, which means you keep all that free HDTV. Call Solid Signal at 877.312.4547 to enjoy NBA hoops after you’ve cut the cord.