Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Texas Rangers games can be a reality after you cut the cord. Solid Signal brings pro baseball to Dallas-Fort Worth area cord-cutters.
Rangers fans might know about Major League Baseball’s “blackout rule.” It’s the reason you can’t see many of your team’s home games on broadcast TV. At Solid Signal, we believe this isn’t fair to Lone Stars fans who want to cut the cord. This is why we provide options that let you watch your home team and still enjoy all that free HDTV you get from your TV antenna.
DIRECTV’s MLB EXTRA INNINGS
Are you a cord-cutter who wants to see all the Rangers’ home and away games? We recommend a DIRECTV programming package with MLB EXTRA INNINGS. This lets you watch the Rangers and any other Major League Baseball teams with a satellite TV system. You also can stream this content using most Apple and Android mobile devices. For an easy experience, you also can use your PS4 or Xbox One to stream MLB content to your TV. Streaming comes free with a DIRECTV satellite TV subscription.
MLB EXTRA INNINGS offers many benefits, including:
- Comes with the MLB.TV streaming package and the Strike Zone channel.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- Fantasy baseball fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- Watch most or all of the home and away games of every other team across the country.
- You can keep your TV antenna and all the free HDTV it delivers.
Let’s Play Ball!
If you’re a Dallas area cord-cutter who loves baseball, MLB EXTRA INNINGS is your best bet. Solid Signal brings this and other professional sports to your home. If you haven’t cut the cord yet, we also can match you with the best TV antenna for your situation. Just call us at 877.312.4547 if you’re a baseball fan in the Dallas-Fort Worth area who also wants to cut the cord.