Dallas-Fort Worth cord-cutters can enjoy all the National Football League action they want. Let Solid Signal show you how.
Many cord-cutters in the Dallas-Fort Worth area can watch some or all of the Cowboys’ home games on TV. You can see your favorite team’s home games on NBC5, CBS11, and FOX4. Just keep in mind that games shown on ESPN and the NFL Network only can be seen on cable or satellite TV. This means cord-cutters can enjoy a lot of the action at the AT&T Stadium.
If you’re a fan of “America’s Team,” you can catch some of the Cowboys’ games using the schedule below. (Don't see it? Here's the same information full-screen.)
For the Complete NFL Experience…
If you want to see every game from every National Football League team, you need a DIRECTV viewing package with NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX. This programming package is a football fan’s dream come true! It’s available in satellite dish or as a streaming-only package for most Apple and Android mobile devices. You also can use your PS4 or Xbox One to stream NFL content to your TV. Streaming is free with a DIRECTV satellite TV subscription.
DIRECTV’s NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX offers football lovers many great benefits, including:
- RED ZONE CHANNEL®, DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE CHANNEL™, and NFL.com fantasy channels.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- Fantasy football fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- Football fans who follow teams outside New York City can see these games, too.
- DIRECTV can be used alongside your TV antenna, which lets you keep free local programming.
Hit The Field!
NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX is the best way for cord-cutters to watch football in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Solid Signal can bring you this and many other sports programming options. If you haven’t cut the cord yet, we can help you choose the best TV antenna for your media market. Just call Solid Signal at 877.312.4547 if you’re a football fan who wants to cut the cord.