Are you a cord-cutter in Los Angeles who wants to watch baseball on TV? Solid Signal has options for enjoying pro baseball to everyone in Los Angeles who wants to cut the cord.
LA Dodgers fans know about Major League Baseball’s “blackout rule.” It’s the reason you can’t see many of your favorite team’s games on TV. Such a rule is unfair to baseball fans who want to live without paying a monthly cable bill. This is why we help cord-cutters like you enjoy LA Dodgers games and still keep your TV antenna.
DIRECTV’s MLB Extra Innings
Are you a cord-cutter who wants to see all the Dodgers’ home and away games? We recommend a DIRECTV programming package with MLB EXTRA INNINGS. This lets you watch the Dodgers and any other Major League Baseball team, subject of course to those pesky blackout rules. You also can stream this content using most Apple and Android mobile devices. For an easy experience, you also can use your PS4 or Xbox One to stream MLB content to your TV. Streaming comes free with a DIRECTV subscription.
DIRECTV’s MLB EXTRA INNINGS offers many other exciting benefits, including:
- Comes with the MLB.TV streaming package and the Strike Zone channel.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- Fantasy baseball fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- Lets you watch home and away games from all MLB teams, which is great for New Yorkers who follow teams outside their area.
- Use with your TV antenna to keep receiving all the free local TV programming.
Let’s Play Ball!
For Dodgers games once you’ve cut the cord, your best bet is MLB EXTRA INNINGS. Solid Signal can bring this amazing service to your home in the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim area. If you’re planning to move, we can help you cut the cord in other TV markets. This helps you watch baseball and still enjoy all that free local TV programming. So you see, Dodgers baseball fans can have it all when you cut the cord.