Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Are you a cord-cutter in New Orleans who wants to see the Pelicans on TV? Solid Signal delivers pro basketball to NOLA cord-cutters.
If you support your New Orleans Pelicans, you probably already know about the National Basketball Association’s “blackout rule.” It’s the reason why cord-cutters like you can’t see many Pelicans games on antenna TV. At Solid Signal, we believe that cord-cutters deserve to see their favorite sports and still get free HDTV… and we make that possible. If you’ve cut the cord and miss your Pelicans games – or you’re holding back on getting a TV antenna because you’re afraid of losing pro basketball – give us a call. We have a solution that combines the best of both these worlds!
DIRECTV'S NBA LEAGUE PASS
If you want to cut the cord and still watch pro hoops, you need a DIRECTV viewing package that includes NBA LEAGUE PASS. A DIRECTV satellite system offers crystal-clear, high definition programming while LEAGUE PASS connects you with all the Spurs’ games, both at home and on the road. Here are all the extras you get with DIRECTV’s NBA LEAGUE PASS package:
- Comes with the NBA League Pass Mobile streaming package.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- Fantasy basketball fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- Anyone who follows out-of-state hoops teams can see these games with NBA LEAGUE PASS.
- You can combine satellite TV with your TV antenna for free local HDTV programming.
It’s Tip-Off Time!
NBA LEAGUE PASS is the best way for cord-cutters to enjoy pro basketball. Solid Signal can bring this and other pro sports programming to your home. And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching basketball and cutting the cord.