Cord-cutters who love watching pro basketball deserve to see each second down in the paint. Solid Signal has options for Philadelphia hoops fans who want to cut the cord.
Philly hoops fans already know about the National Basketball Association’s “blackout rule.” It’s the reason why cord-cutters can’t see many or any basketball games on TV. At Solid Signal, we believe this isn’t fair to cord-cutters like you who like the 76ers or any other hoops team. This is why we provide options that let you watch the games you want and still keep your TV antenna.
DIRECTV'S NBA LEAGUE PASS
If you want to cut the cord and still watch pro hoops, you need a DIRECTV viewing package that includes NBA LEAGUE PASS. A DIRECTV satellite system brings cord-cutters the best way to enjoy pro basketball. While the blackout rule is still a factor, LEAGUE PASS connects you with more games than you would be able to see otherwise. This offers Philly hoops fans many great benefits, including:
- Comes with the NBA League Pass Mobile streaming package.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- Fantasy basketball fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- Anyone who follows out-of-state hoops teams can see these games with NBA LEAGUE PASS.
- You can combine satellite TV with your TV antenna for free local HDTV programming.
Cord-Cutters, It’s Tip-Off Time!
NBA LEAGUE PASS is the best way for cord cutters in the Philadelphia TV market to enjoy pro basketball. Solid Signal can bring you this and other sports programming options. This means you can see the 76ers play and still enjoy free local TV programming that you only can get once you cut the cord.