Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Cutting the cord in Philadelphia gives you some National Football League action! Solid Signal is here to help cord cutters who want even more NFL football.
Cord-cutters in and around Philadelphia can watch some or all of the Eagles home games on TV. You can see most of the home games on CBS3, NBC10, and FOX29. Just keep in mind that games shown on ESPN and the NFL Network only can be seen on cable or satellite TV. If you want to watch the Birds, aka Blitz, Inc., aka Gang Green, just follow this schedule. (Don't see the schedule? Here's the same information full-screen.)
For the Complete NFL Experience…
If you want to see every game from every NFL team, you need a DIRECTV viewing package with NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX. This programming package is a football fan’s dream come true! It’s available in satellite dish or as a streaming-only package for most Apple and Android mobile devices. You also can use your PS4 or Xbox One to stream NFL content to your TV. Streaming is free with a DIRECTV satellite TV subscription.
DIRECTV’s NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX offers football lovers many great benefits, including:
- RED ZONE CHANNEL®, DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE CHANNEL™, and NFL.com fantasy channels.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- Fantasy football fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- Football fans who follow teams outside New York City can see these games, too.
- DIRECTV can be used alongside your TV antenna, which allows you to keep free local programming.
Hit The Field!
NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX is the best way for cord-cutters to watch football in the Philadelphia area TV market. Solid Signal delivers this and many other sports programming options. Just call us at 877.312.4547 when you’re ready to enjoy football and cut the cord.