Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Cord-cutters in Minneapolis-St. Paul need more than a TV antenna to see the Minnesota Wild. Solid Signal brings hockey to everyone who wants to cut the cord in the Twin Cities.
If you’re a hockey fan in the Minneapolis-St. Paul TV market, chances are you support the Minnesota Wild. Unfortunately, you can’t see any of their games with just a TV antenna. And if you support any National Hockey League teams outside the state, you can’t see those games either. At Solid Signal, we believe this isn’t fair to hockey fans in The Cities. This is why we give you options that let you see all the action on the ice and still keep your TV antenna.
DIRECTV NHL® Center Ice®
Are you ready for some NHL action in the Twin Cities? Then you need a DIRECTV viewing packagewith NHL CENTER ICE programming. With up to 40 out-of-market games each week, you’ll get to see your favorite NHL team no matter which one it is. There are many benefits to getting DIRECTV's satellite TV service and the CENTER ICE viewing package for your home, which include:
- The NHL Network™ during the season at no additional charge.
- Dual Feeds that allow you to choose home or away broadcasts.
- The Game Mix channel, which lets you to watch multiple games at once.
- Picture-in-picture mode (with a DIRECTV Genie DVR).
- The ability to flip between games with your favorite players. (Ideal for fantasy hockey fans.)
- Watching home and away games of every team in the league.
- Keeping your OTA TV antenna and all that free local programming.
It’s Hockey Night!
Are you a hockey fan who wants to cut the cord in Minneapolis-St. Paul? If so, DIRECTV’s NHL CENTER ICE is your solution. As an DIRECTV Authorized Dealer, we bring you all the action on the ice and other professional sports. And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Just call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching hockey and cutting the cord.