Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Does your love for the Vegas Golden Knights keep you from getting a TV antenna? We can help you watch all the NHL hockey you want after you’ve cut the cord in Las Vegas.
As a cord-cutter, you cannot see any Vegas Golden Knights games on TV. That’s because the NHL doesn’t televise its games over broadcast TV channels. This isn’t fair to Golden Knights fans who want to cut the cord and still see NHL hockey on TV. This is why we provide options for you to watch the Knights and other NHL hockey teams. You’ll get more of your favorite sport than your local cable TV company delivers, and you’ll get to keep your TV antenna and your favorite free local TV shows. It’s a win-win for Knights fans who want to cut the cord.
DIRECTV NHL® Center Ice®
Are you ready for some NHL action? Then you need a DIRECTV viewing package with NHL CENTER ICE. With up to 40 out-of-market games each week, this is the best way to enjoy the Columbus Blue Jackets and any other National Hockey League team you support. You also can keep TV antenna and all that free local HDTV it delivers. This makes NHL CENTER ICE the perfect solution for hockey fans who want to cut the cord.
- Comes with NHL Network™ during the season at no additional charge.
- Dual Feeds allow you to choose home or away broadcasts.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which lets you to watch multiple games at once.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Fantasy hockey fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- NHL CENTER ICE lets you watch games and teams from across the country.
- Use DIRECTV with your OTA antenna for free local TV programming.
It’s Hockey Night!
NHL CENTER ICE delivers pro hockey to cord cutters. As a DIRECTV Authorized Dealer, we can bring this andr other professional sports to your home. We also can match you with the best TV antenna for the Las Vegas TV market. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching hockey and cutting the cord.