Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Does your love for the Nashville Predators keep you from getting a TV antenna? Let Solid Signal help you watch all the NHL hockey you want after you cut the cord in Nashville.
As a cord-cutter, you cannot see any Nashville Predators games on TV. That’s because the NHL doesn’t televise its games over broadcast channels. This isn’t fair to any Predators fan who wants to cut the cord. This is why we provide options for you to watch the Preds and other NHL hockey teams after you cut the cord. You’ll get more of your favorite sport than even your local cable TV company delivers. You’ll also keep your TV antenna and the free HDTV it receives. It’s a win-win for Nashville hockey fans who want to cut the cord.
DIRECTV NHL® Center Ice®
Are you ready for some NHL action? Then you need a DIRECTV viewing package with NHL CENTER ICE programming. With up to 40 out-of-market games each week, you’ll get to see your favorite NHL team no matter which one it is. Yes, it means adding satellite TV to your home entertainment system, but CENTER ICE offers many benefits, which include:
- The NHL Network™ during the season at no additional charge.
- Dual Feeds that allow you to choose home or away broadcasts.
- The Game Mix channel, which lets you to watch multiple games at once.
- Picture-in-picture mode (with a DIRECTV Genie DVR).
- The ability to flip between games with your favorite players. (Ideal for fantasy hockey fans.)
- Watching the home and away games of every team in the leauge.
- Keeping your TV antenna and all that free local TV programming.
It’s Hockey Night!
Are you a hockey fan in the Nashville TV market who wants to cut the cord? If so, DIRECTV’s NHL CENTER ICE is your solution. As an DIRECTV Authorized Dealer, we can get you all the action on the ice as well as free local HDTV from your TV antenna. We also can deliver other professional sports to your home, and help you cut the cord in other TV markets. Just call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about NHL hockey and cutting the cord.