Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
With no pro hockey team in Atlanta, you can’t watch any games with your TV antenna. It’s a good thing Solid Signal brings hockey action to cord-cutters.
Atlanta hasn’t had a National Hockey League team since the Thrashers left the city in 2011. The absence of your home team means that you’ve had to turn your attention outside the Big Peach to enjoy hockey. The only problem is that no pro hockey games are shown on broadcast TV. So what’s an Atlanta cord-cutter who loves hockey to do? Turn to Solid Signal, of course. We have a way for you to enjoy every game from every NHL hockey team and still keep your TV antenna and the free HDTV it delivers.
DIRECTV NHL® Center Ice®
Are you ready for some NHL action in the Atlanta area? Then you need a DIRECTV viewing packagewith NHL CENTER ICE programming. With up to 40 out-of-market games each week, you’ll get to see your favorite NHL team no matter which one it is. Yes, it means adding satellite TV to your home entertainment system, but CENTER ICE offers many benefits, including:
- Comes with NHL Network™ during the season at no additional charge.
- Dual Feeds allow you to choose home or away broadcasts.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which lets you to watch multiple games at once.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Fantasy hockey fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- NHL CENTER ICE lets you watch games and teams from across the country.
- Use DIRECTV with your OTA antenna for free local TV programming.
It’s Hockey Night!
Are you a hockey fan in the Atlanta TV market who wants to cut the cord? If so, DIRECTV’s NHL CENTER ICE is your solution. As an DIRECTV Authorized Dealer, we bring you all the action on the ice and other professional sports.And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Just call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching hockey and cutting the cord.