Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
If you’re a cord-cutter in Denver, you can’t watch the Colorado Avalanche on broadcast TV. Solid Signal brings you professional hockey after you’ve cut the cord in Denver.
If you’re a hockey fan in the Denver TV market, chances are you support the Avalanche. Unfortunately, you can’t see any of their games with just a TV antenna. And if you support teams outside your home state, you can’t see those games either. At Solid Signal, we believe this isn’t fair to hockey fans in the Denver area. This is why we give you options that let you catch all the action on the ice and still keep your TV antenna.
DIRECTV NHL® Center Ice®
Are you ready for some NHL action in Denver? Then you need a DIRECTV viewing packagewith NHL CENTER ICE programming. With up to 40 out-of-market games each week, you’ll get to see your favorite NHL team no matter which one it is. Yes, it means adding satellite TV to your home entertainment system, but CENTER ICE offers many benefits, which include:
- NHL Network™ during the season at no additional charge.
- Dual feeds allow you to choose home or away broadcasts.
- The Game Mix channel, which lets you to watch multiple games at once.
- Picture-in-picture mode (with a DIRECTV Genie DVR).
- The ability to flip between games with your favorite players. (Ideal for fantasy hockey fans.)
- Watch the home and away games of every team in the league.
- Keeping your TV antenna and all your favorite free local programming.
It’s Hockey Night!
Are you a hockey fan in the Denver TV market who wants to cut the cord? If so, DIRECTV’s NHL CENTER ICE is your solution. As a DIRECTV Authorized Dealer, we can get you all the action on the ice as well as free local HDTV with a TV antenna. We also can deliver other professional sports.to your home, and help you cut the cord in other TV markets. Just call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about NHL hockey and cutting the cord.