Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Miami-area cord-cutters can’t see any pro hockey games with just a TV antenna. Solid Signal delivers Florida Panthers and other teams’ games after you’ve cut the cord.
If you’re a hockey fan in the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale TV market, chances are you support the Florida Panthers. Unfortunately, you can’t see any of their games with just a TV antenna. And if you support teams outside your home state, you can’t see those games either. At Solid Signal, we believe this isn’t fair to hockey fans in the Miami area. This is why we give you options that let you catch all the action on the ice and still keep your TV antenna.
DIRECTV NHL® Center Ice®
Are you ready for some NHL action in the Dallas area? Then you need a DIRECTV viewing packagewith NHL CENTER ICE programming. With up to 40 out-of-market games each week, you’ll get to see your favorite NHL team no matter which one it is. Yes, it means adding satellite TV to your home entertainment system, but CENTER ICE offers many benefits, including:
- Comes with NHL Network™ during the season at no additional charge.
- Dual Feeds allow you to choose home or away broadcasts.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which lets you to watch multiple games at once.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Fantasy hockey fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- NHL CENTER ICE lets you watch games and teams from across the country.
- Use DIRECTV with your OTA antenna for free local TV programming.
It’s Hockey Night!
Are you a hockey fan in the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale TV market who wants to cut the cord? If so, DIRECTV’s NHL CENTER ICE is your solution. As an DIRECTV Authorized Dealer, we can get you all the action on the ice as well as free local HDTV from your TV antenna. We also can deliver other professional sports.to your home, and help you cut the cord in other TV markets. Just call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about NHL hockey and cutting the cord.