Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Safety Equipment > Capital Safety 1246350
Capital Safety EZ Stop Force2 Shock Absorbing Lanyard (1246350)
Brand: Capital Safety
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $48123
List Price: $525.99
CAPITAL SAFETY 6 ft. elastic web double-leg 100% tie-off Force2 with aluminum snap hook at center, Saflok Tower hooks at leg ends. Made of aluminum and polyester.
- Force2 lanyards are designed for individuals weighing up to 310 lbs (140 kg) and can resist up to a 12 foot (3.6m) free fall.
- They have also been tested for 6 ft (1.8 m) free falls on individuals weighing up to 420 lbs (190 kg). This is important when working on top of the nacelle and the only available tie off point is at your feet.
- All of these lanyards come with a nylon shock pack with a PVC resist cover to protect against abrasion while climbing and descending.
- Capacity: 130-310 lbs (59-141kg) for 12 ft. (3.7m) Free Fall / 310-420 lbs. (141-190kg) for 6 ft. (1.8m) Free Fall
- Standards Met: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.13.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Capital Safety EZ Stop Force2 Shock Absorbing Lanyard (1246350)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!