Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Splitters and Combiners > TX RX Systems 43-05-01A-16-SH
TX RX Systems' Sixteen-Channel Combiner provides frequency agile operation across multiple frequency bands. It may be used to reduce the number of antennas required on a communications site while also ensuring that predictable radio-to radio isolation is maintained at all times - irrespective of individual radio's Tx or Rx operating mode or antenna isolation characteristics.
- Significantly reduce tower clutter, loading, and simplify cabling installation at a Control Center facilities
- Reduces the number of antennas required on a communications site
- Features a low profile design for space efficient installation
- Multiple bands can utilize the same combiner for cost reduction
- Allows operation in multiple bands
- Specific Frequency: 100-1000 MHz
- Number of Channels: 16
- RX/RX Isolation: 60 dB
- RF Connector:
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 60 degrees C
- Dimensions: 19" x 11.06" x 6.9""
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for TX RX 16-Channel Multi-Band Short-Haul Combiner 100-1000MHz (43-05-01A-16-SH)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!