Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Diplexers and Taps > Comprod 66-80-44
Comprod Four 4-Inch Pass/Reject Cavity Duplexer 806-896MHz (66-80-44)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $145065
List Price: $1,671.99
This 4-cavity 4" base station duplexers are ideal for quick and easy installations. These filters are designed for the combination of 2 frequencies that require extra isolation or they can be used as a pre-selector. If higher levels of isolation are required, please consider using the 6-cavity configuration. Each cavity is temperature compensated for operation between -40ºC to +60ºC. Each cavity has a gold Alodine finish, silver-plated loops, and silver-plated tuning rods. Each purchase includes a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- Designed for combining two frequencies that require extra isolation
- Can also be used as pre-selectors
- Temperature compensated to ensure frequency stability
- Features high attenuation to minimize desense and interference from adjacent systems
- Has a gold alodine finish
- Dimensions: 11" x 19" x 4.1"
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Frequency Range: 806-896MHz
- Minimum Separation: 9
- Number of Cavities: 4
- Cavity Size: 4"
- Maximum Power Input: 100 W
- Maximum VSWR: 1.22:1
- Insertion Loss: 0.8
- Minimum Isolation: 90 dB
- RF Connectors: N Female
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 60 Degrees Celsius
- Dimensions: 19" x 16.5" x 4"
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Comprod Four 4-Inch Pass/Reject Cavity Duplexer 806-896MHz (66-80-44)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!