Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Surge Protection > American Power Conversion AP7532
The APC AP7532 120V 30A 24-Outlet 10' Rack Power Distribution Unit offers reliable rack power distribution. It has resettable circuit breakers that enables quick recovery from overload events. The server cases do not require additional tools to mount into NetShelter Enclosures, which allows the users to quickly and easily mount units in the rear of the enclosure. It easily mounts vertically in racks or enclosures and occupies zero U of valuable rack space, which allows more equipment in the rack.
- Low-cost power distribution provides a number of outlets to bring power to rack equipment at an affordable price
- Wide range of input and output connections
- Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-mount equipment
- Saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
Number of AC Outlets: 24
AC Input Voltage: 120 V
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Overload Protection: Yes
- Output Connections: (24) NEMA 5-20R (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 100V, 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Input Connections: NEMA L5-30P
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Load Capacity: 2880VA
- Maximum Input Current: 30A
- Regulatory Derated Input Current (North America): 24A
- Maximum Height: 63.75"
- Maximum Width: 2.19"
- Maximum Depth: 1.73"
- Operating Temperature: 32-113°F
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-95%
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for APC 24 Outlet Rack Power Distribution Unit 120V 30A 10 Feet (AP7532)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!