Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Surge Protection > Transtector Systems B93-00-2740
The Transtector 277/480 V 3-Phase Wye 200kA -LEA PV 200 is a surge protector that comes with advanced diagnostics, maximum suppression, 277/480 Vac 3-phase wye, UL 1449 4th Edition, surge protection device with digital visual, audible and remote status indication and 200 kA of surge current suppression per phase, configured in a NEMA 3R enclosure.
- Thermally protected MOV allows maximum surge capacity, repetitive capability, and performance while maintaining safety requirements
- Redundant monitoring to identify damaged modules for easy servicing
- Surge counter counts transients the unit suppresses
- Alarm with disable switch
- Indication lights show loss of power and external protection
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Transtector 277/480V 3-Phase AC Surge Protection (B39-00-2740)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!