Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Radios and Accessories > Cobra Electronics MRF45-D
The Cobra MRF45-D is a full function DSC-capable VHF radio. The selectable 1 or 25 Watt output is perfect for short or long-range communication. This unit has features usually reserved for more costly VHF radio units including Dual Watch, an adjustable backlight, and function keys on the mic.
The radio also includes all of the core features of Cobra's fixed mount radios like noise-canceling microphone, NOAA weather radio, weather alert, JIS7 submersible, instant channel 16/9, scan, DSC call log, external speaker jack, illuminated LCD display, signal strength meter, GPS input capability, etc. It is compliant with the FCC specifications for class-D VHF radios.
- Class D DSC allows for sending distress signal at the touch of a button or exchange position information with other boats or stations
- 1 or 25 Watts - Dual output power for short and long communication
- USA, Canada and International channels allows operations on any of the three different channel maps established for these areas
- 10 NOAA weather channels for instant access to national All Hazards and weather information 24 hours a day
- Weather alerts with an audible tone and visual alarm if threatening weather is nearby
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cobra Fixed Mount Class D Submersible VHF Radio White (MRF45-D)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!