Solid Signal > Outdoor and Camping Gear > Solar Chargers > Samlex America MSK-135
The Samlex 135 Watt Portable MSK Charging Kit is easy to use! Just unfold, plug in and start charging. Capture the power of the sun without complicated installations, brackets or electrical diagrams. Each Kit comes with a convenient insulated carrying case that also protects the panels when stored. Each kit includes 3x 45 W solar modules for charging 12V lead-acid batteries, 10-amp charge controller, and a 2-pin bullet adapter.
- Solar panel is pre-wired with battery clamps for a quick and easy connection, 16' cable
- Turn the panel a few times per day and increase charging by 30%
- Adjustable legs allow for maximum sun exposure
- Folding crystalline panels in anodized aluminum frames, won't rust
- Built-in 10 Amp Charge Controller manages the charge to the battery and prevents overcharging
- Includes protective carrying case
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Nominal Maximum Power at STC, Pmax: 135W
- Maximum Power Voltage, Vmp: 17.5V
- Maximum Power Current, Imp: 7.71
- Open Circuit Voltage, Voc: 21.6V
- Short Circuit Current, Isc: 8.34A
- Type of Cells/Size: Monocrystalline
- Number of Cells: 36 Cells per Panel
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000 VDC
- Operating Temperature: - 40°F to +185°F
- Ingress Protection (IP) Rating: Solar Panels: IP-65; Charge Controller: IP-30
- Dimensions (Open): 59.65" x 24.41" x 1.18"
- Weight: 35.6 lb
Product Reviews for Samlex America 135 Watt Portable Solar Charging Kit (MSK-135)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!