Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Cable Prep Tools and Kits > BURNDY PAT600-18V
BURNDY 6 TON Hi-Speed 18V Battery Operated Crimper 2 Batteries (PAT600-18V)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $361629
BURNDY 6-TON 18V Hi-speed battery powered, hydraulic crimping tool provides 6-(5.4 metric tons) or 12-Ton crimping force, with 180-degree rotatable head for Copper, Alum, ACSR, Steel for completing a crimp in approximately 3 seconds. These tools are compact, easy to use with Nickel-Hydride batteries.
- The specialized head allows interference-free closure on tap connections up to YHD-400 size including 350 AL connectors. Ergonomic which allows one hand operation, Variable speed trigger, Ram holds position when trigger released, Mechanical ram release.
- The PAT600-series tool can be used with all "W" and "W-VT" style dies, while the PAT750-series tool is used with U-series dies.
- Installation applications include #8 AWG to 600 kcmil copper lugs and splices, #8 AWG to 350 kcmil aluminum lugs and splices (YA-A and YS-A), and up to 4/0 aluminum tap connections.
- Installs splices, taps, or terminations: #8-600 kcmil Copper Str. (YA, YA-L,YS,YS-L), #8 - 350 kcmil Flex and #8 - 350 kcmil Aluminum (YA-A & YS-A).
- Case included. Accessories and dies not included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for BURNDY 6 TON Hi-Speed 18V Battery Operated Crimper 2 Batteries (PAT600-18V)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!