Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Sinclair SY206-SF2SNME
Sinclair 152-159 MHz and 9.5 dB Yagi Antenna (SY206-SF2SNME)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $55605
List Price: $675.99
Sinclair 152-159 MHZ 6 element yagi antenna. The SY206 antenna consists of a six-element yagi of outstanding durability and
performance. Width 42 inches, Depth 6.1 inches, and Length/ Height 113.38 inches.
- All elements including the folded dipole are maintained at DC Ground potential for lightning protection. All elements on this antenna are attached to the boom with solid cast aluminum clamps. This highly versatile antenna is supplied as a standard mount yagi, or, as an endboom mounted unit.
- As with other yagis, this VHF antenna is available in multiple-unit arrays for added gain. Horizontally or vertically parallel kits of 'H' frames can readily be supplied to mount two or four yagis with a common feed.
- 152 to 159 MHz Frequency Range, 7 MHz Bandwidth, N-Male Connector, 9.5 Gain dBd, 11.6 dBi nominal Gain, 1.5:1 Input VSWR (max), and vertical or horizontal Polarization.
- Directional Pattern, 56 degrees Horizontal beamwidth, 46 degrees Vertical beamwidth, 200 W Average Power Input (max), DC ground Lightning protection, and 17 dB Front-to-back ratio.
- Includes harness with N male termination and Clamp001 mounting hardware.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sinclair 152-159 MHz and 9.5 dB Yagi Antenna (SY206-SF2SNME)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!