Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Multi and Repeater Instruments > Raymarine E70327
Raymarine i70s Multifunction Instrument Display (E70327)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $47999
List Price: $623.99
The i70s multifunction gives you the flexibility to display instrument and navigation data that is most important to you. Equipped with a bold and bright 4.1_ display, the i70s is easy-to-customize with digital, analogue and graphical displays of depth, speed, wind and more. Add the i70s to your existing Raymarine instrument system or create a network of i70s displays and sensors, the choice is yours.
The i70s places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. The LightHouse instrument interface is consistent with Raymarine LightHouse multifunction displays, so Raymarine MFD users will feel right at home with the i70s. The Raymarine i70s allows for connectivity to the following onboard networks: First generation SeaTalk networks using a SeaTalk to SeaTalkng adapter cable, Current generation SeaTalkng networks, NMEA2000 networks using a SeaTalkng to DeviceNet adaptor, In addition to flexible networking capability the i70s features user-selectable data sources, for integration with multi-sensor networks.
Display AIS targets from NMEA 2000 AIS receivers. View the closest 25 AIS-equipped vessels and select individual targets to obtain vessel information. Pair i70s instruments with the innovative iTC-5 instrument transducer converter for seamless integration with analog depth, wind, speed, compass, and rudder transducer. Alternatively, you can network the i70s to DST800 and p79s Airmar smart tranducers.
The Raymarine i70s instrument is easily customized to suit your personal boating requirements. From traditional analog dials to engine information and tank levels, i70s has the capabilities to show it all.
- 4.1" super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- Glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- Customizable data displays of depth, speed, wind and more
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- NMEA2000 connectivity* for engine, environment fuel and navigation data
- Convenient AIS repeater mode allows you to visually track nearby AIS targets
- Combine the i70s with the ITC-5 instrument transducer convertor and connect to analog depth, speed, and wind sensors
- Network the i70s with Airmar DST800 transducers and the new in-hull P70s smart transducer
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
*NMEA2000 certification pending. A DeviceNet to SeaTalk adatop is required for connecting the i70s to NMEA2000 backbone.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Raymarine i70s Multifunction Instrument Display (E70327)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!