Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Mounting Supplies > Commdeck RETRODECK
Commdeck Roof Dish Mounting System (RetroDeck)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Limited Stock. Order Now!
Your Price: $3799
List Price: $44.99
The Retrodeck is used to mount a satellite dish/antenna when re-roofing homes or can be used for new installations. Unlike the Commdeck the Retrodeck does not house the cable.
- Remount existing dish or antenna without lag bolt penetration through new roofing material
- Does not include Dish or J-pipe mount
- New dish/antenna installations where cables are not pre-wired through the attic
- Mount antennas without using a tripod
- Adding a second dish or off air antenna
- Solar panels, attach mounting brackets for awnings, mount weather sensing equipment
- Wind tested to exceed all industry specs
- 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Stamped seamless construction
- Powder coated finish
No cutting of shingles is required to install the RetroDeck 8-inch Satellite Dish Mounting System. Just lift the shingle to install the base plate so that the roof is not exposed. Attach the deck plate to the base and the dishs foot into the deck plate. The roof remains undamaged, and since the mount is secured under the shingle, water intrusion is eliminated.
The RetroDeck is designed to be installed centered over a truss for maximum strength.
The flashing is 16" wide with a universal hole pattern compatible with dishes between 18"-36".
(7) 2" truss head screws
(5)5/16" star nuts
(5) 3/4" x 5/16" cap bolts
(3) 3/4" Tek screws
- Supports dishes 18”- 36” offering exceptional strength and adjustability
- Easily install, remove and upgrade satellite dishes or antennas
- Prevents damage to roof/siding
- Roof warranties, including workmanship, remain intact
- Universal hole pattern allows for use with standard Dish Network, DirecTV, Wild Blue and High-Def antennas
- No cutting of shingles required
- Under shingle application ends lag bolt penetration through roof or siding
- Inexpensive mounting solution
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Commdeck Roof Dish Mounting System (RetroDeck)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!