Solid Signal > TV Antennas and Supplies > Antenna Mounting Supplies > ROHN H50
This heavy duty series of Telescoping Masts uses 1-1/4" 16 gauge galvanized tubing for top section. All other sections are 18 gauge. The unique ROHN Telescoping Mast design features interior tube flanging combined with a double crimped exterior tube to produce a stronger and more stable joint than most common masts.
This exclusive design also prevents the sections from accidentally pulling apart and allows disassembly by pulling each section out through the lower end. Each section extends deeper in to the lower tubes than most other Telescoping Mast designs, adding still further to the stability of the structure.
- For use with TV, cell phone, internet and other antennas
- Mast is 1.25" O.D. which is ideal for most antenna applications
- Far more cost effective than erecting a tower
- Weights 46lbs, and shipping length is 123"
- Telescoping Masts are not recommended for commercial, CB or beam antenna installations
- Additional shipping fees may apply - A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions
- Additional freight shipping fee of $185 may apply. Proceed with your order and a Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Rohn 50 Foot Galvanized Telescoping Antenna Mast Pole (H50)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!