Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > A-NeuVideo ANI-2PIP-LOGO
This HDMI Multiviewer is capable of scaling up to two sources and displaying both simultaneously on a single HDMI output within their own windows. This is the ideal solution for monitoring multiple sources simultaneously for use in control rooms, or for flexible display presentations in conference rooms or classrooms. Both inputs support resolutions up to 1920x1200@60Hz and LPCM audio with up to 7.1 channels at 192kHz.
The multi-window output is sent to a single HDMI output at scaled resolutions up to 1920x1200@60Hz along with the selected audio source. The HDMI output supports up to LPCM 7.1 digital audio while the analog audio output supports up to LPCM 2.0. Each of the two HDMI sources may be displayed individually, full screen, or they can be displayed using a variety of dual-window modes including Picture-in-Picture, Side-by-Side, or freely positioned (with layer priority control). Each window can also be mirrored, flipped, swapped, or frozen (with live audio). Chroma keying and a custom uploadable logo/graphic are also supported.
External images can be uploaded and overlaid on top and at any position on the live HDMI Output. This unit can be controlled easily by use of the front panel controls (with OSD) as well as by WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, IR and (8) direct trigger inputs.
- Two HDMI inputs and one HDMI output
- Inputs and output support HD resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz and PC resolutions up to WUXGA (RB)
- Supports audio pass-through of LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1 sources via HDMI
- Balanced analog stereo audio extraction support via 5-pin terminal block (LPCM 2.0 only)
- Supports PiP (Picture-in-Picture), Side-by-Side, and free positioning window modes
- Easy individual window size, position and layer priority adjustment
- Eight Trigger inputs for easy remote control of the unit with optional keypad
- (8) Trigger (Terminal Block)
- RS-232 (9-pin D-sub)
- IP Control (RJ-45)
- 5V/2.6A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- ±8 kV (air-gap discharge)
- ±6 kV (contact discharge)
- 9.1 x 1 x 4.25 in (231.5x25x108mm) [Case Only] 9.1 x 1 x 4.7 in
(231.5x25x116mm) [All Inclusive]
- 20–90% RH (Non-condensing)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for A-NeuVideo 2x1 HDMI Dynamic Multiviewer PiP-PoP with Logo Inserter (ANI-2PIP-LOGO)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!