Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Instrument Accessories > Lowrance 000-11517-001
Track fuel flow, tank fuel used, trip fuel used, and seasonal fuel used for a gasoline engine with the Lowrance Fuel Flow Sensor. There is a 10' cable with a T-connector for easy integration into an NMEA 2000 network. One fuel sensor is required per engine and each sensor can support up to 3 engines. Install this sensor above the max level of the fuel tank, in-line after the fuel filter, and any Y's or T's in the line. The package includes the fuel flow sensor, the 10' cable, and two 1" hose clamps.
- Cable Length:10'
- Fuel Line Diameter:3/8" (9.5mm) Inside Diameter
- Flow Rate Measured: Optimized for 0.6-45 Gal/hr but can measure outside these values
- Added Back Pressure to the fuel system:0.5 PSI at 20 Gal/hr; 1 PSI at 40 Gal/hr
- Installation Location: Above the max level of the fuel tank, in-line after the fuel filter and any Y's or T's in the line
- Fuel Type: Gasoline only. The Fuel Flow Sensor does not operate diesel engine fuel systems
- Hole required to route through a bulkhead:22mm (7/8")
- Multiple Fuel Flow sensors possible: Yes
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Lowrance Fuel Flow Sensor w/ 10 Ft Cable T-Connector (000-11517-001)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!