Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Fuel Management > Lowrance 000-11522-001
The Navico Fuel Data Manager monitors the fuel rate and fuel flow from NMEA 2000 engines to output fuel used values that include seasonal, trip, and total fuel used. It will report accurate vessel fuel remaining if your multifunction display fuel screen is maintained at every refuel. One sensor can monitor up to three engines. You can add additional Fuel Data Managers for more engines. The fuel rates can be monitored from multiple engines transmitting through a single gateway. It includes a 1.5' cable.
- Connects to network with NMEA 2000 engines
- Accumulates data on fuel used from the fuel flow data available from compatible NMEA 2000 engines or engine interfaces
- Outputs seasonal, trip, and total fuel used data points
- If MFD fuel screen is maintained at every refuel it can report accurate fuel remaining data
- Supports up to three engines per sensor
- Can add additional Fuel Data Managers for more engines
Product Reviews for Navico NMEA 2000 Marine Fuel Data Manager (000-11522-001)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!